April 22, 2022 – Forbes cites SLB Capital Advisors’ perspective on Sale Leaseback Market in overview of new net lease sector entrants.
- SLB Capital Advisors’ views on Sale Leaseback Market cited by Forbes in overview of new net lease sector entrant.
- The Sale Leaseback market reached $24.3 billion in 2021 up from the pandemic induced low of $12.7 billion in 2020, nearly approaching the $27.5 billion market high in 2019, according to SLB Capital Advisors.
- A sale leaseback enables a company to sell an asset to raise capital then lets the company lease that asset back from the purchaser.
- For many small and medium-sized businesses, that asset is typically real estate.
- In many cases, those firms found out that they were in the real estate business, rather their core mission, tying up much of their capital in long-term real estate deals.