FundFire Cites SLB Capital Advisors in Net Lease 2022 Round Up
December 21, 2022 – SLB Capital Advisors shared perspectives with FundFire regarding the sale leaseback market in 2022
- SLB Capital Advisors’ Managing Partner, Scott Merkle, shared perspectives with FuindFire regarding the sale leaseback market in 2022.
- While 2021 was a “record year” for M&A activity, Merkle said even with the slowdown in 2022, there were 237 sale-leaseback deals in the third quarter.
- Merkle said market watchers should keep their eyes on sale-leasebacks as a preferred form of financing for corporate finance activities in 2023.
- “It has gotten a lot less expensive than other forms of raising capital. If I’m a CFO of a corporation and looking at how I bring in capital to grow my business in 2023, [the] sale-leaseback needs to be on that menu of options. Sale-leasebacks have been incredibly attractive for a long time and have just gotten even more attractive in the past few months,” he said.
- Read the full article here.