Sale-Leaseback Market Comes In Hot To End 2022
December 9, 2022 – Globe Street Cited SLB Capital Advisors’ Q3’22 Sale Leaseback Market Update
- Globe Street Cited SLB Capital Advisors’ Q3’22 Sale Leaseback Market Update
- The sale-leaseback market continued to shatter records in November despite declining M&A activity and rising interest rates, according to new research from SLB Capital Advisors
- Cap rates began to widen in Q3 as buyer caution ramped up, however. But “while pricing has widened, strong credits and robust business models are still driving attractive pricing from investors, even in non-core markets, particularly in the industrial real estate sector,” SLB analysts say.
- “Rising interest rates may lead to less competition as levered buyers sit on the sidelines; some analysts expect the REITs to take share over the near term as many maintain a highly favorable cost of capital,” SLB Capital Advisors analysts say.
- Read the full article here.