The Capital You Need May Be Under Your Feet
February 17, 2023 – SLB Capital Advisors shared perspectives with Pharma Manufacturing with respect to the application of sale leasebacks in the pharmaceutical manufacturing space
- Stewart Riggs, Principal at SLB Capital Advisors, shared thoughts with Pharma Manufacturing regarding the application of sale leasebacks in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- “Unfortunately, a sell-off in equities, rise in interest rates, and skittish debt market due to recessionary fears have made capital scarcer. But sale leaseback transactions can fill the void.”
- “Sale leasebacks are suitable for pharma manufacturers because many of them own their facilities. Freed-up capital from sale leasebacks are commonly used by operators to fund new equipment, production lines, and internal growth initiatives, as well as pay down debt, lower cost of capital, and help fund acquisitions.”
- “In any market, capital can be challenging to source. But with a sale leaseback transaction, the capital your business needs might be right under your feet.”
- Read the full article here