- Brittany Clark provides legal advisory services and oversight and serves as a trusted, strategic partner in the execution of transactions for SLB Capital Advisors.
- 12+ years of legal experience in both transactional and litigation matters with a focus in real estate and corporate law.
- Prior to joining SLB Capital Advisors, Brittany was Corporate Counsel to the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) as well as Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) where she handled a wide-range of real estate related matters involving leases, licenses, easements, purchase agreements, stormwater management agreements, reimbursement agreements, subleases and right-of-entry agreements as well as service contracts.
- Previously, she also worked as an Associate Attorney with Musi, Malone & Daubenberger, L.L.P. where she was involved in zoning, condemnation and adverse possession matters among her other duties.
- Additionally, Brittany is a former prosecutor with the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office and legal intern with the Chester County District Attorney’s Office and Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office.
SLB Capital Advisors Sale Leaseback Market Update
Our SLB Capital Advisors Market Update comprises brief but informative detail and commentary regarding sale leaseback transaction volume, cap rate…
Sale Leaseback Investor Universe
For companies that hold their operational real estate on their own balance sheet or through related party entities, be it…
Key Sale Leaseback Questions and Considerations
When CEOs, CFOs and others identify owned facilities for potential monetization, there are many questions and considerations that come into…