- Stewart cultivates new and existing client relationships, provides advisory services to operating owners of real estate, and facilitates execution of transactions for SLB Capital Advisors
- 12+ year real estate and advisory background across a wide range of areas including sale leasebacks, build-to-suit capital raising, strategic advisory, and corporate development
- Most recently focused on sale leasebacks, single asset and portfolio dispositions, and advisory services at Stan Johnson Company, a leading firm in the single tenant real estate space
- Prior to joining SJC, Stewart was in the TAS group at LBMC providing buy-side QoE services to strategic and private equity clients primarily in the healthcare sector
- Stewart started his career with Ernst & Young in their Nashville office and is an active CPA. During his tenure at E&Y he served some of the largest for-profit health systems in the United States
- Professional experience includes regulatory and reimbursement expertise in almost every type of provider in the healthcare continuum, allowing a deep understanding of any healthcare real estate transaction
SLB Capital Advisors Sale Leaseback Market Update – Spring 2021
Our SLB Capital Advisors Market Update comprises brief but informative detail and commentary regarding sale leaseback tran...
Sale Leaseback Investor Universe
For companies that hold their operational real estate on their own balance sheet or through related party entities, be it ...
Key Sale Leaseback Questions and Considerations
When CEOs, CFOs and others identify owned facilities for potential monetization, there are many questions and consideratio...