- More than 15 years of experience in real estate, health care and technology investment banking and 5 years as an advisor and independent sponsor in real estate PE, notably serving as an advisor to Fortune 100 companies in over $275 million of sale leaseback transactions
- Most recently served as VP of Corporate Development for Solaria, raising capital, leading M&A and IPO-readiness efforts
- Former CFO of First Capital Real Estate Trust, a diversified non-traded REIT
- Previously Director of Real Estate Investment Banking at RBC Capital Markets and Vice President at Banc of America Securities where he was responsible for origination and execution of capital raising for both public and private real estate owners and operators
- Malik started his career at Salomon Smith Barney with a focus on health care investment banking, moving on to Wit Soundview, a technology focused investment bank, where he rose to be a Vice President in M&A.
Malik H. Franklin
SLB Capital Advisors Sale Leaseback Market Update – Spring 2021
Our SLB Capital Advisors Market Update comprises brief but informative detail and commentary regarding sale leaseback tran...
Sale Leaseback Investor Universe
For companies that hold their operational real estate on their own balance sheet or through related party entities, be it ...
Key Sale Leaseback Questions and Considerations
When CEOs, CFOs and others identify owned facilities for potential monetization, there are many questions and consideratio...