- Responsible for origination and execution of commercial real estate transactions for owners, operators and investors, with focus on sale leasebacks and advisory
- More than 16 years of experience in the real estate markets, including execution of sale leasebacks, capital raising, joint ventures and M&A
- Most recently a Director at Stan Johnson Company, a leading firm in the single tenant real estate space, dedicated to origination and execution of sale leasebacks
- Previously Executive Director of Real Estate Investment Banking at Oppenheimer & Co, where he was responsible for origination and execution of capital raising for both public and private real estate owners and operators
- Stephen started his real estate career at RBC Capital Markets, where he rose to be a Vice President in Real Estate Investment Banking, focused on capital raising and M&A for public and private real estate firms
SLB Capital Advisors Sale Leaseback Market Update – Spring 2021
Our SLB Capital Advisors Market Update comprises brief but informative detail and commentary regarding sale leaseback tran...
Sale Leaseback Investor Universe
For companies that hold their operational real estate on their own balance sheet or through related party entities, be it ...
Key Sale Leaseback Questions and Considerations
When CEOs, CFOs and others identify owned facilities for potential monetization, there are many questions and consideratio...