- Extensive 20+ year real estate background across a wide range of areas including sale leasebacks, build-to-suit capital raising, capital markets, strategic advisory, principal investment and development
- Scott provides strategic direction, cultivates new and existing client relationships, and oversees execution of transactions for SLB Capital Advisors
- Prior to co-founding SLB, Scott focused on sale leasebacks at Stan Johnson Company, a leading firm in the single tenant real estate space
- Previously, Scott was a Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets in the Investment Banking department responsible for capital raises and advisory mandates for public REITs and private real estate clients across the U.S.
- Scott’s earlier work experience includes five years in real estate development along with two years in real estate investment banking at First Union Securities, a predecessor to Wells Fargo
SLB Capital Advisors Sale Leaseback Market Update – Spring 2021
Our SLB Capital Advisors Market Update comprises brief but informative detail and commentary regarding sale leaseback tran...
Sale Leaseback Investor Universe
For companies that hold their operational real estate on their own balance sheet or through related party entities, be it ...
Key Sale Leaseback Questions and Considerations
When CEOs, CFOs and others identify owned facilities for potential monetization, there are many questions and consideratio...